Monday, March 28, 2011

snow fun

We got some unexpected spring snow the other day. I planned all winter to do some snow portraits of the kiddos in some cute coats, but it was always too cold until now. We jumped at the chance to get out and shoot a little. These are my twins, who will be 4 in a week! Time flies!





This is {P} and she is becoming quite difficult to work with as a model. We are definitely in the "CHEEEESE" phase!





And this is {E}...we started out with this lovely face, but managed to move on quickly (thank goodness!)









Hopefully our snow days are over for a while. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Jen! These are stunning. {I expect no less} I've been missing you. Ever since I quit facebook I haven't kept up with you and the girls. I hope you are doing well. Stop by sometime and visit me on my blog.
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete

Contact me to schedule a session!

jlpinkerton@cox.net or 402.934.4036